Bring your friends and catch some major height on our trampoline courts!
We have thousands of square feet of FUN for your bouncing pleasure! It’s a Non-Stop Xtreme attraction for all ages and it’s also a fantastic workout you won’t want to miss. Rain or shine come have some Fun at Xtreme Jump Trampoline Park.
All New Selfie Maze
We invite you to our Selfie Maze original selfie located inside Xtreme Jump Trampoline Park.
Explore over 15+ curated rooms for fun photos — including our Red Room, LOVE room, Birthday cake Room, Boxing Room and much more. Whether looking for a new jaw-dropping selfie, quinceanera, sweet 16, team photos, or a new fun family portrait, Xtreme Jump has something for everyone. Come Check Us Out!
Experience family roller skating fun at Xtreme Skate
Featuring a 14,000-square ft. floor, we are the best skating rink in the Rio Grande Valley. Family is important to us. We play music that’s appropriate for all ages and even have a special skate floor specifically for kids. Admission is just $8.00 per session, which includes skate rentals!
Nothing beats a classic skating party
At Xtreme Skate we continue the tradition of creating great childhood memories by hosting birthday parties, church events, private events and other special celebrations at our rink.
We are proud members of the Roller Skating Association™ (RSA).
Private Skate Parties
XTREME SKATE will rent out the entire rink just for your group. If you are wanting to book a Private Birthday Party (VIP Only) please Click here
Dates & times do go very quickly – it is advisable to book your event ASAP.
Xtreme Skate Rules
RULES AND DRESS CODE
XTREME SKATE RULES
- Everyone who enters must pay the General admission regardless if they
are skating or not. Parents not skating with their children may spectate
at no charge.
- We do not allow outside food or drinks inside building.
- No gum chewing allowed.
- No tobacco products to be used inside building. (i.e Chewing tobacco,
- All quad skates must have toestops or toe plugs to be worn on the
- All safety gear must be worn properly and free from defects that could
damage the skating floor.
- All food and drinks purchased at our snack bar must be kept in the
designated snack bar area.
- XTREME SKATES is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
SKATING FLOOR RULES
- No fast skating (unless during a fast Xtreme Special).
- No tag playing or chasing allowed at any time.
- All skaters must keep moving while out on the floor. No stopping along
the walls at anytime.
- All skaters must skate in the regular skating direction unless during an
opposite Xtreme Special.
- No more then two people can hold hands at one time. No trains allowed.
- Children may not be carried by someone wearing skates.
- No Outside food or drinks are allowed. Only Cakes are allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed on the skating floor.
- All accidents must be reported to the front desk.
- Rink Attendant/Supervisors has the final word.
Jump Mania – Teen Night
Saturday Night just got more awesome with Xtreme Teen Night.
Grab your friends and rock the courts all night for one low price. Xtreme Mania is 3 hours of amazing, active fun for kids ages 12 and up . Each jumper gets two slices of pizza, a drink and an awesome experience for one low price. Get happy, get jumping! Xtreme Jump, Xtreme Dodgeball, Obstacle Course, the Foam Zone and more are all there to get you flying, spinning and flipping out. This isn’t your typical night out, so get ready for an Xtreme Night !
Activities include: Dance Offs, Rap Battles, and Cash Giveaways!
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2.99 and may be reused.
Xtreme Jump also offers overnight Lock-Ins during school breaks and holidays. Don’t miss out!
Bring Your Little Ones To Jump! (5 yrs and under)
All toddlers must wear Xtreme Jump Socks
An Xtreme Jump liability waiver must be signed by each parent or legal guardian.
Parents are able to walk the pads of the trampolines while their child jumps but are not permitted to jump with their child. Parents must also be wearing Xreme Jump socks to walk the pads.
We are still open to the general public during Toddler Time but make every effort to protect our toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of their special area (This promotion does not apply during school holidays)
Monday – Thursday
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
$8.00 Mommy or Daddy and Me.
Additonal Sibling or Parent
Xtreme Laser Tag is an awesome, interactive game perfect for kids and families!
Battle your way into Space using the most advanced Laser Tag technology with intermittent flashes of light and color breaking through the foggy darkness.
The session begins with a short briefing where the rules of laser tag will be explained. Then players will enter into a vesting room where you will gear up for an experience unlike any other.
Put your skills to the test and come play as a team or solo.
All Laser Tag participants must be 6 years old and at least 46”tall to participate.
Laser Tag Rules
- No Running
- No Physical Contact
- No Climbing
- No Abusive Language
- No Persons Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol Permitted
- Obey Staff at All Times
- No blocking vest sensors
- Keep both hands on the phaser at all times.
- No mishandling of Laser Tag Equipment. (You break it, you buy it)
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed in the Laser Tag area.
- Players must wear enclosed shoes. Thongs or bare feet are not permitted in the arena.
Any misconduct deemed inappropriate by the Laser Tag attendant will be a cause for dismissal from the arena with No Refunds for games you have not played if you are removed from the game for breaking the rules or tampering with the equipment
Combine regular dodgeball with Xtreme Jump’s trampolines and get the world’s most awesome sport: Xtreme Dodgeball.
Court access is subject to availability. Ask about ultimate dodgeball availability before you purchase your ticket!
Reservations for groups of 15 or more are recommended. Dodgeball is not guaranteed.
- Players are split into teams at the beginning of each night.
- Matches are 3 minutes long.
- If tied after 3 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game.
- Double-Elimination Tournament open to all ages and skill-levels.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT A WAIVER. ALL JUMPERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- EACH team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players.
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out.
- HEAD SHOTS CLARIFICATION: HEAD SHOTS are shots directly to the FACE and or EARS. If an opposing player ducks into a throw and it hits them on the top of the head, or the back of the head the individual hit by the throw is OUT.
- ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins.
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the green center line, or throw a headshot.
- YOU MAY block / deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with YOU ARE OUT.
- When a dodgeball hits anything besides a person the ball is DEAD. THUS deflections OFF anything that is NOT HUMAN is a DEAD BALL. YOU MAY catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower OUT, but only if it is caught in the AIR.
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- In the event of an injury, everyone must immediately stop
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- You may NOT GO PAST THE CENTER OF THE COURT; even to pick up a ball. YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT.
- When you are out WALK OFF THE COURT with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots.
- NO kicking the dodgeball (or dodgeball would be spelled s-o-c-c-e-r).
No long-term commitment – just pay each Wednesday you play. Access to the rest of the park when not playing!