Xtreme Jump is a member of the ASTM Section F24 Standards committee for Trampoline safety: https://www.astm.org/COMMITTEE/F24.htm . The ASTM is a multi-industry organization that sets standards for safe operating practices and procedures. Our management team attends training and quarterly/annual meetings hosted by the ASTM in an effort to ensure all of our parks and employees are on top of our safety efforts. Each of our jumping arenas is monitored by a trained Jump Guard team member. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to: Monitoring arenas for play that can lead to unsafe conditions and injuries. Stopping unsafe jumping immediately, including removing a guest from an arena if they fail to discontinue such activity when asked. Providing jumpers with coaching on how to safely use each arena. All springs between trampoline beds are fully covered, ensuring jumpers cannot fall on, through or be directly injured by springs. We have full time staff regularly maintaining our equipment, performing daily inspections to identify and replace worn down parts. Safety video – we have a constantly running safety video near the check-in area at our parks. Our front desk personnel direct all customers to watch this video before jumping. It is essential you and your loved ones watch this quick video before starting to enjoy our parks. We even make it available to you to view online via our YouTube channel @ xtreme_jump. Socks – we have Xtreme Jump no-slip socks available to purchase before you start jumping. Wearing this type of sock will reduce slipping and friction burns, ensuring you all have a much better time. Safety & Jumping Rules Signage – safety signage is placed throughout our parks – and our Xtreme Jump Staff will gladly remind you of these rules should you happen to “forget” while you’re having fun.
Jumping on a trampoline at Xtreme Jump is a fun & healthy activity for just about any age, shape or ability.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health problems
- Only jump on the trampolines, do not jump or land on padding or platform. The pads are hard and can cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles
- ALWAYS JUMP AND LAND ON TWO FEET – this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you
- AVOID jumping on another individual’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up”. The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring our arms / elbows / shoulders
- NO flips, inverts or tricks over the padding
- NO rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag
- NO food, drink, or gum allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform
- NO belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets. Empty your pockets before jumping
- NO “foreign” objects on the trampoline court – balls, phones, cameras, etc
- NO shoes allowed on trampolines – Only Trampoline Grip Socks are allowed
- NO ONE under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on the trampoline court
- When jumping into the foam put, you must first check that you will be the only individual entering the foam pit for your line to avoid landing on someone
- ALL JUMPERS MUST wear an Xtreme Jump wristband of the appropriate color
- If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper
- If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it
- NO double flipping
- NO sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads
- NO climbing on the walls or nets
- NO running on the pads
- FOLLOW Jump Guard’s instructions at all times
- DO NOT JUMP IF A JUMP GUARD IS NOT PRESENT.
- What to wear: Active wear: shorts and/or sweat pants, short/long sleeve t-shirt
- No Blue Jeans or belts
- Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Xtreme Jump can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines. We want you to have fun and jump safely!