Jump Mania – Teen Night
Saturday Night just got more awesome with Xtreme Teen Night.
Grab your friends and rock the courts all night for one low price. Xtreme Mania is 3 hours of amazing, active fun for kids ages 12 and up . Each jumper gets two slices of pizza, a drink and an awesome experience for one low price. Get happy, get jumping! Xtreme Jump, Xtreme Dodgeball, Obstacle Course, the Foam Zone and more are all there to get you flying, spinning and flipping out. This isn’t your typical night out, so get ready for an Xtreme Night !
Activities include: Dance Offs, Rap Battles, and Cash Giveaways!
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2.99 and may be reused.
Xtreme Jump also offers overnight Lock-Ins during school breaks and holidays. Don’t miss out!
Bring Your Little Ones To Jump! (5 yrs and under)
All toddlers must wear Xtreme Jump Socks
An Xtreme Jump liability waiver must be signed by each parent or legal guardian.
Parents are able to walk the pads of the trampolines while their child jumps but are not permitted to jump with their child. Parents must also be wearing Xreme Jump socks to walk the pads.
We are still open to the general public during Toddler Time but make every effort to protect our toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of their special area (This promotion does not apply during school holidays)
Put the Medal to the Pedal
Get Your heart – and your kart – racing at Xtreme Race Track! Race your friends and family in our high performance Go-Karts, perfect for daredevils and adrenaline junkies alike. Please see our age, height, and requirements below.
Riders must be at least 54” inches tall to ride and at least 9 years old.
What could be better than a kart made for two? Driver must be at least 18 years old. Passenger must be at least 36″ tall.
Go Track opens on Friday – Sunday
Go Track opens Monday – Thursday for groups of 10 or more by reservation only
Go Kart Rules
Attraction not suggested for pregnant women, individuals with back or neck problems or those with a heart condition. Young children must be able to sit up on their own and have control of their neck and head.
Go Kart Safety Rules:
- All rules are strictly enforced. All racers MUST sign a waiver form.
- A minimum height of 54 inches is required for Big Karts.
- A minimum age of 9 is required for adult karts.
- A minimum age of 4 and 36” in height is required to ride as a passenger. Driver must be 18 years of age or older.
- A maximum weight of 300 lbs. to race on adult track.
- When in the pit area, participants must comply with all safety briefing instructions and obey all verbal and signaled commands.
- When in a kart your seatbelt must be fastened at all times.
- You must keep your hands on the steering wheel and feet inside the kart at all times. Individuals wearing a cast or sling will not be permitted to drive karts.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn: No high heels, flip flops or open toe shoes. No barefeet.
- No loose articles or items of clothing. All scarfs and/or long necklaces must be removed.
- Long hair must be tied up and tucked in.
- No person will be allowed to participate in karting if over the legal alcohol limit, pregnant or in a cast.
- People with heart or seizure conditions should not use the karts.
- Never stop on the track unless directed to by an Xtreme Race Track Attendant.
- Xtreme Race Track Attendants will not tolerate any bumping or blocking of karts.
- This is a FAMILY FUN center, no obscene language will be tolerated. “If you fail to follow our code of conduct or instructions issued by the staff, or if you are black flagged on the track, there will be NO REFUND for your visit with us. We want everyone to have fun, but no one person’s attempt at fun should create a dangerous or negative experience for any other person or group in visiting us. Please respect our rules and enjoy your time at Xtreme Race Track!”
RAIN DISCLAIMER: Rain can affect our attraction availability. During periods of rain or other inclement weather conditions, the Go Kart TRACK may be closed in the interest of Guest Safety.
Jacob’s Ladder- Test your balance, fitness and overall skill on Jacob’s Ladder. A challenge for all ages, the ladder course will test your ability to work your way up to the top! Give yourself the test and find out if you can make it. It’s rare that you do on your first try, so give yourself several attempts. Step up to the challenge!
Must be 48″ or taller.
Leap of Faith
Xtreme Laser Tag is an awesome, interactive game perfect for kids and families!
Battle your way into Space using the most advanced Laser Tag technology with intermittent flashes of light and color breaking through the foggy darkness.
The session begins with a short briefing where the rules of laser tag will be explained. Then players will enter into a vesting room where you will gear up for an experience unlike any other.
Put your skills to the test and come play as a team or solo.
All Laser Tag participants must be 6 years old and at least 46”tall to participate.
Laser Tag Rules
- No Running
- No Physical Contact
- No Climbing
- No Abusive Language
- No Persons Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol Permitted
- Obey Staff at All Times
- No blocking vest sensors
- Keep both hands on the phaser at all times.
- No mishandling of Laser Tag Equipment. (You break it, you buy it)
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed in the Laser Tag area.
- Players must wear enclosed shoes. Thongs or bare feet are not permitted in the arena.
Any misconduct deemed inappropriate by the Laser Tag attendant will be a cause for dismissal from the arena with No Refunds for games you have not played if you are removed from the game for breaking the rules or tampering with the equipment