Jump Mania – Teen Night
Saturday Night just got more awesome with Xtreme Teen Night.
Grab your friends and rock the courts all night for one low price. Xtreme Mania is 3 hours of amazing, active fun for kids ages 12 and up . Each jumper gets two slices of pizza, a drink and an awesome experience for one low price. Get happy, get jumping! Xtreme Jump, Xtreme Dodgeball, Obstacle Course, the Foam Zone and more are all there to get you flying, spinning and flipping out. This isn’t your typical night out, so get ready for an Xtreme Night !
Activities include: Dance Offs, Rap Battles, and Cash Giveaways!
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2.99 and may be reused.
Xtreme Jump also offers overnight Lock-Ins during school breaks and holidays. Don’t miss out!
Bring Your little ones to jump!
All toddlers must wear Xtreme Jump Socks
An Xtreme Jump liability waiver must be signed by each parent or legal guardian.
Parents are able to walk the pads of the trampolines while their child jumps but are not permitted to jump with their child. Parents must also be wearing Xreme Jump socks to walk the pads. Parents will be given a PADS ONLY pass to walk the pads during Toddler Time.
We are still open to the general public during Toddler Time but make every effort to protect our toddlers by keeping older jumpers out of their special area
Monday – Thursday
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
$7.00 for 1 hour
Put the Medal to the Pedal
Get Your heart – and your kart – racing at Xtreme Race Track! Race your friends and family in our high performance Go-Karts, perfect for daredevils and adrenaline junkies alike. Please see our age, height, and requirements below.
Riders must be at least 54” inches tall to ride and at least 9 years old.
What could be better than a kart made for two? Driver must be at least 18 years old. Passenger must be at least 36″ tall.
Go Track opens on Friday – Sunday
Go Track opens Monday – Thursday for groups of 10 or more by reservation only
Go Kart Rules
Attraction not suggested for pregnant women, individuals with back or neck problems or those with a heart condition. Young children must be able to sit up on their own and have control of their neck and head.
Go Kart Safety Rules:
- All rules are strictly enforced. All racers MUST sign a waiver form.
- A minimum height of 54 inches is required for Big Karts.
- A minimum age of 9 is required for adult karts.
- A minimum age of 4 and 36” in height is required to ride as a passenger. Driver must be 18 years of age or older.
- A maximum weight of 300 lbs. to race on adult track.
- When in the pit area, participants must comply with all safety briefing instructions and obey all verbal and signaled commands.
- When in a kart your seatbelt must be fastened at all times.
- You must keep your hands on the steering wheel and feet inside the kart at all times. Individuals wearing a cast or sling will not be permitted to drive karts.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn: No high heels, flip flops or open toe shoes. No barefeet.
- No loose articles or items of clothing. All scarfs and/or long necklaces must be removed.
- Long hair must be tied up and tucked in.
- No person will be allowed to participate in karting if over the legal alcohol limit, pregnant or in a cast.
- People with heart or seizure conditions should not use the karts.
- Never stop on the track unless directed to by an Xtreme Race Track Attendant.
- Xtreme Race Track Attendants will not tolerate any bumping or blocking of karts.
- This is a FAMILY FUN center, no obscene language will be tolerated. “If you fail to follow our code of conduct or instructions issued by the staff, or if you are black flagged on the track, there will be NO REFUND for your visit with us. We want everyone to have fun, but no one person’s attempt at fun should create a dangerous or negative experience for any other person or group in visiting us. Please respect our rules and enjoy your time at Xtreme Race Track!”
RAIN DISCLAIMER: Rain can affect our attraction availability. During periods of rain or other inclement weather conditions, the Go Kart TRACK may be closed in the interest of Guest Safety.
Xtreme Laser Tag is an awesome, interactive game perfect for kids and families!
Battle your way into Space using the most advanced Laser Tag technology with intermittent flashes of light and color breaking through the foggy darkness.
The session begins with a short briefing where the rules of laser tag will be explained. Then players will enter into a vesting room where you will gear up for an experience unlike any other.
Put your skills to the test and come play as a team or solo.
All Laser Tag participants must be 6 years old and at least 46”tall to participate.
Laser Tag Rules
- No Running
- No Physical Contact
- No Climbing
- No Abusive Language
- No Persons Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol Permitted
- Obey Staff at All Times
- No blocking vest sensors
- Keep both hands on the phaser at all times.
- No mishandling of Laser Tag Equipment. (You break it, you buy it)
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed in the Laser Tag area.
- Players must wear enclosed shoes. Thongs or bare feet are not permitted in the arena.
Any misconduct deemed inappropriate by the Laser Tag attendant will be a cause for dismissal from the arena with No Refunds for games you have not played if you are removed from the game for breaking the rules or tampering with the equipment
Combine regular dodgeball with Xtreme Jump’s trampolines and get the world’s most awesome sport: Xtreme Dodgeball.
Court access is subject to availability. Ask about ultimate dodgeball availability before you purchase your ticket!
Reservations for groups of 15 or more are recommended. Dodgeball is not guaranteed.
- Players are split into teams at the beginning of each night.
- Matches are 3 minutes long.
- If tied after 3 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game.
- Double-Elimination Tournament open to all ages and skill-levels.
NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITHOUT A WAIVER. ALL JUMPERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- EACH team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players.
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out.
- HEAD SHOTS CLARIFICATION: HEAD SHOTS are shots directly to the FACE and or EARS. If an opposing player ducks into a throw and it hits them on the top of the head, or the back of the head the individual hit by the throw is OUT.
- ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins.
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the green center line, or throw a headshot.
- YOU MAY block / deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with YOU ARE OUT.
- When a dodgeball hits anything besides a person the ball is DEAD. THUS deflections OFF anything that is NOT HUMAN is a DEAD BALL. YOU MAY catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower OUT, but only if it is caught in the AIR.
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- In the event of an injury, everyone must immediately stop
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- You may NOT GO PAST THE CENTER OF THE COURT; even to pick up a ball. YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT.
- When you are out WALK OFF THE COURT with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head shots.
- NO kicking the dodgeball (or dodgeball would be spelled s-o-c-c-e-r).
No long-term commitment – just pay each Wednesday you play. Access to the rest of the park when not playing!